Anyone a fan of poisonous spiders? We here at Plane Bricks definitely are not, but we have been bitten by one, Northrop’s P-61 Black Widow! Much like a poisonous spider catches it’s prey by surprise, master designer Jonah Padberg has sprung one on us with this beautiful representation of the “Widow” just in time for Christmas release!
The P-61 Black Widow was the first United States aircraft designed from the start to find and destroy other aircraft at night and in bad weather. It served in combat for only the final year of World War II but flew in the European, Mediterranean, Pacific, and China-Burma-India theaters. Black Widow crews destroyed 127 enemy aircraft and 18 robot V-1 buzz bombs.
- 3 LEGO® minifigures; pilot, radar operator, optional gunner
- Functioning air brakes, ailerons, and rudders
- Retractable landing gear
- Detailed cockpit
- Built to minifigure scale ( 1/38 scale)
- Length 15'' 1/4''
- Width 21''
- Height 4'' 1/4''
All building kits come disassembled
What's in the box?
- Complete color printed building instructions
- 1,385 new-condition LEGO® brand bricks and parts
- Custom vinyl die-cut stickers
- Certificate of authenticity
- 14” of string
Due to this business being in it's beginning stages, all kits are assembled upon order and may take 2-4 weeks to ship.